Linda Ballou Shares Her Recent ‘Wander to the Edge’ Podcast Interview
It’s a wrap! 2020 is coming to a close. Adventure Travel Writer, Linda Ballou, shares highlights of her year in this interview with Adam Asher and Zanne Merkel on their podcast, Wander to the Edge.
Topics in our discussion included:
- Why I need to be on the travel edge.
- What it takes to write a travel book.
- How to make travel writing work for you.
- Taking time to be in nature each day
- Forest Bathing and Hozho
- Seizing opportunities opening up in the travel world.
- Some of my favorite daytrips on the Coast of California
- My latest book Lost Angel in Paradise
- The audio book release of Lost Angel Walkabout-One Traveler’s Tales
- Why I call myself the Lost Angel
Please join us for the interview with Adam Asher and Zanne Merkel on their podcast, “Wander to the Edge.” You may get some ideas on how to make the best of your New Year.
Linda Ballou is an adventure travel writer with a host of travel articles on her site www.LostAngelAdventures.com. You will also find information about her travel memoir, Lost Angel Walkabout-One Traveler’s Tales from Alaska to New Zealand, and Lost Angel in Paradise where she shares her favorite hikes and day trips on the coast of California.